Join Our Team by Applying for Landscape Maintenance/Enhancement Foreman at our Leading Landscaping Company in Villanova, PA and the Main Line of Philadelphia
What Do Employees Like About Working for Paragon Landscaping?
There are many advantages to working for a landscaping company with a reputation for excellence and high quality in the Villanova, PA and Main Line area. If you asked our employees why they keep working here, they may reply with one of the following three reasons.
A Company Work Culture that Nurtures Your Professional Career
What is it like to work at Paragon Landscaping Corp.? Our work culture is highly professional and organized. We respect each other, and we encourage each other in our career paths. We provide a working environment that is devoted to high quality as well as learning new skills.
Available Position: Landscape Maintenance/Enhancement Foreman
As a landscape maintenance/enhancement foreman, you will supervise and lead a three-person crew by following proven Paragon systems and safety practices to achieve high quality, safe, and efficient landscape maintenance/enhancement crew production. You will support and assist landscape maintenance/enhancement crew members in further training and education. You will provide client satisfaction to the highest standard.
Compensation and Benefits
This position pays $23.50-$26.00 per hour.
- Consistent full-time hours with time and a half overtime pay
- Workers Compensation insurance
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA plan with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid training
- Company incentive bonuses
- Growth opportunities for advancement
- Clean, modern, and efficient workplace trucks and equipment
Landscape Maintenance / Enhancement Foreman Duties
This position has the following duties:
- Responsible for direct supervision of landscape maintenance / enhancement crew by following and teaching all Paragon landscape maintenance and enhancement systems and protocols during execution of landscape maintenance and enhancement projects
- Practice and reinforce all Paragon safety practices and protocols
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Ensure all landscape enhancement installation and maintenance projects are executed completely, safely, and within project time allotments
- Projects include complete seasonal container and bedding plant installations, landscape enhancement planting installations, spring clean ups, edging and mulching, fertilization, insect and disease control, general garden care, pruning, and fall clean ups
- Operate various landscape tools and equipment including but not limited to compact utility loaders, Ventrac tractors, sod cutters, rototillers, blowers, hedge trimmers, pruning equipment, lawn mowers, and line trimmers
- Complete and submit all daily paperwork tracking job time, materials, and job notes
- Communicate with clients in a polite and courteous manner
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
A landscape maintenance / enhancement foreman must meet these requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience in the landscape industry, preferably in a landscape maintenance / landscape enhancement environment
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania driver's license
- Ability to speak and communicate in English (both verbally and in writing)
- Display strong communication skills with crew, clients, and other Paragon staff members
- Display reasonable level of basic plant identification and horticultural knowledge
- Ability to deliver quality results under tight deadlines
- Display working knowledge of equipment operation, including but not limited to compact utility loaders, Ventrac tractors, sod cutters, rototillers, blowers, hedge trimmers, and pruning equipment
- Display accountability for work being performed and completed on schedule
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others and delegate tasks
- Display a commitment to safety and practicing safe work behaviors
- Display a safe driving history
The working conditions for this position require the following abilities:
- Ability to lift 100 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to transport up to 50 lbs. of plant material around the job site on a regular basis
- Requires lifting, bending, walking, carrying, and pushing equipment on a continual basis
- Requires working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Must be able to handle a loud noise level when operating certain equipment, such as a lawnmower or backpack blower
How You Can Apply for this Position
To apply, do one of the following two things:
- Fill out our online application
- Apply within Monday-Friday from 8am-5:00pm at Suite 1, 2549 Industry Lane, Norristown, PA 19403
Applicants will only be considered if they fill out our online application or apply within.
Meet Paragon Landscaping's Owner
Keith Hallman founded Paragon Landscaping Corp. in 1997. Throughout the years and into the present, he leads the company with his dedication to providing clients with high standards of landscaping quality. Keith has put together a team of expert landscapers who have given Paragon Landscaping a reputation for excellence in the Villanova, PA and Main Line area. He continues to grow the company by acquiring new clients, retaining current clients, and encouraging discretion and consistency on every project.
Learn more about our company on our About page.
"Paragon was phenomenal to work with. They were very respectful of our time, their crews were clean, quick and did a beautiful job. Paragon's landscape maintenance services are the best on the Main Line."